- Voltage： 120V 250VAC
- Current： 15A 10A
- Temperature range： 0-250C
- Special features： Adjustable; Long life
Application of adjustable thermostat
Design of KST adjustable thermostat is based on bi-metal action in the principle of expansion and contraction. KST turns on and off within prescribed temperature range. Main applications of KST are as follows:
i) Oven, electrical irons, rice cookers, water boilers
ii) Fan heater Barbeque grill and various household appliances.
|Specifications of adjustable thermostat|
|Function:||Single-pole with contact opens when temperature range is reached.|
|Standard Rating:||[VDE&CB] 250VAC 15A [UL&cUL] 120VAC 20A|
|Automatic Cycles For Each Automatic Action:||[VDE&CB] 100,000cycles [UL&cUL] 30,000 cycles|
|Maximum Temperature:||[All standards] 250C±5%|
|Temperature Range:||[All standards] 0-250ºC|
Special Features of adjustable thermostat
- KST can replace ceramic fixed thermostat when using a screw instead of its axis.
- KST can control temperature and shorten temperature range through detecting current.
- KST can be crimped a block for installation and conducting heat.
- The mounting brackets have several shapes.
- Dimension and angle of shaft are optional.
- Tripping-off temperature and property curve are optional.
- Dimension and direction of terminals are optional.
Dimensional Drawing of Adjustable thermostat:
TEL: +86 769 88035962 86901296 FAX: +86 769 87187501
Http://www.wythermostat.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org